Front Office Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Front Office Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Utilise your extensive hotel experience in a leadership position, located on a high-end, tropical island resort!
This role is for an experienced hotel professional, either in Duty Management of Front Office Management with a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service. You will be working on a remote island and a re-location will be required for a minimum of 1-2 years. If your ideal job is being surrounded by a tropical paradise, waking up for an early morning swim in the ocean and practicing yoga in the afternoon after you knock off work, then this is the opportunity for you!
This boutique, luxury resort is located on a remote island and provides idyllic vacations for their guests. It has been successfully operating for over 120 years and has a strong reputation for exquisite food and fantastic hospitality. They have been named Trip Advisor No. 1 Hotel in Australia and have received multiple Travellers' Choice Awards. They have a great focus on their staff living a healthy, clean and green, active life on the island.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leadership and front office management
- Fantastic communication skills and very well-presented
- Knowledge of property management software and Microsoft Office
- MUST have an un-restricted Australian drivers licence
- MUST have a NSW RSA certificate
- Initial transport to the island all paid for
- Accommodation and food provided with minimal living costs
- Attractive salary + work placement benefits in off season
- Partner/companion welcome to join on the Island and will be considered for employment
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C