Front Office Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Front Office Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled front office manager with revenue management experience!
This role is for an experienced hotel professional, either in Front Office Management and Revenue Management with a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service. You will be working in a boutique hotel that has a global presence across The Asia Pacific, NZ and UAE. You will be involved in all guest and strata enquiries across the property, including communications between sales and management departments.
Take your chance to be a part of a leading boutique hotel chain managing 145 properties worldwide. This is a four and a half star serviced apartment property located in the middle of Sydney's bustling CBD. The apartment accommodation includes studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom options.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in front office management
- Experience in revenue management
- MUST have First Aid Certificate and RSA
- Sales and Marketing focus
- Experience in monthly P & L and KPI's
- Be a part of an international hotel chain
- Step into a position and really make it your own
- Competitive salary and a supportive team environment
- Hotel discounts