General Manager - Food & Beverage
|JOB TITLE:||General Manager - Food & Beverage|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
A great chance for an experienced F&B professional to showcase its talents and make this new boutique venue one the best in business. We need someone who has been previously recognized for its attention to details, excellent service and top food presentation, someone who thinks and operates boutique. The role is open to expats while priority will be given to those currently based in any of the SEA countries.
- The General Manager is the key driver in the growth and profitability of the business He/she will, working with the CEO, to develop and execute a plan to bring the club to a lead position in the sector and in the country.
- The Strategic development, operational and financial management of the business.
- To deliver outlets for development in accordance with the development schedule
- To supervise new construction projects with the assistance of project management.
- To drive market surveys necessary for the establishment of new brands in the market.
- To manage Sales and Marketing initiatives to maximize revenues through the effective brand development and promotion of the product range.
- To maintain a standard of exceptional product and service delivery that is consistent with customer expectations and brand operational excellence standards.
- To ensure that management and staff respond pro-actively to all customer issues, queries and complaints.
- To deliver management reports to the Company Directors and Stakeholders within the agreed framework (including the participation to the Hospitality Excom quarterly reviews).
- To ensure a smooth roll-out of all new IT and POS systems (for sales, inventory and delivery services).
- To design and regularly update the organizational structure so delivering the business plan milestones.
- Maintain outstanding relationships with our Partners.
- Together with HR manager liaise with government departments & local authorities to ensure that the business meets local laws and guidelines.
- Management of all third party relationships (e.g. Legal, Audit, Principals, Product Manufactures and Supply Chain) to ensure that the business adheres to statutory, legislative and Company Operating requirements.
- To protect and maintain the assets of the company business. Namely structural, equipment and intellectual property.
- Overall responsibility for Principle’s Brand integrity and standing in the community. A company Brand Ambassador.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of and commitment to international food safety standards
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the market (competitors etc.)
- Ensure latest developments in the industry are reviewed and incorporated where they are beneficial to the business
- Act as a “Subject Matter Expert” to the team and colleagues
Accountable for Budgets, Profit & Loss accounts, Balance sheet, Cash flow and KPI analyses
Build and lead a professional and adequate team, through the recruitment and development of exceptional staff from both local and international markets
Travel within country as necessary
- Salary from US$ 4000
- Other expat perks (no schooling)
- Single package preferred