Group Travel Operations Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Group Travel Operations Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
Working for a Travel Wholesaler based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Work on Special Interest groups to Europe and more, Salary $60k-$70k+super.
Newly created role for an experienced Group Travel Consultant who wants to move away from strictly consulting and manage the operations and logistics required in groups touring. Work as part of a small team – family friendly business experiencing growth! Once a booking has been confirmed, you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the booking are managed and brought to life (confirming hotel rates & allotments, special client requests, booking in tour guides in each destination etc).
The company is a leader in their field. They manage special interest groups to a number of destinations around the globe. They are established and well regarded and if successful, you will be working as part of a larger organisation that employs close to 30 staff members.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous operations or groups consulting experience mandatory
- An understanding of the logistics involved with group touring
- Previous travel industry experience is a must
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Previous experience in the travel industry would be an advantage
- Interesting role working with established business
- Working with a family friendly business, Monday-Friday
- An opportunity to utilise your operations and/or groups experience
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C