Groups & Incentives Inbound Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Groups & Incentives Inbound Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Ed Hewitt|
A great opportunity to make the most of your group travel skills and work with a dynamic & supportive team with no weekend work.
In this role, you will be liaising with travel agents and direct customers in Europe and North America specialising in FIT, Group, Event and Conference/ Incentive travel. Demonstrate your strong knowledge of Australia and the best of what Australia has to offer.
This company is a highly respected Inbound operator and Destination Management company, with a large and diverse global client- base. Main market comes from Europe and North America.
Skills & Experience
- Spanish speaker preferred
- Tourplan experience highly regarded
- Group experience is necessary
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- Product knowledge of Australia
- Monday - Friday
- Water front office and 5 minute walk from the station
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunity for career growth
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Low staff turn over rate and you will receive strong management support