|JOB TITLE:||Groups Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Unique opportunity for an Excellent Groups Travel Consultant who speaks fluent French, German & Italian – Join the growing Inbound Travel Sector!
As a Groups Travel Consultant you will be selling and organizing once in a lifetime trips for groups travelling to Australia from mainly European origin. This role will involve accurate and timely bookings for an extensive client base, liaising with European suppliers and the overall organisation of the trips. The organisation requires a consultant with excellent motivation and organisational skills with a background in Travel and Tourism. This unique Groups Consultant role allows great work life balance and quick career progression within the organisation.
This luxury tailor made travel retailer has over 15 years of experience in taking the client right to the heart of the destination with absolute style. The company provides a range of upmost exclusive products to meet the needs of independent and group travel with passionate and devoted guides. The tailor made itineraries will take clients off the beaten track to truly experience Australia.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Groups Consultant
- A European language is desired (French, German & Italian)
- GDS knowledge (Tourplan, Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo)
- A passion for travelling with knowledge on the Australian inbound travel industry
- Sales driven, exceptional attention to detail and customer service
- A great salary ranging from $48,000-$60,000
- Monday to Friday 9-6- no weekend work
- A friendly, modern, fully equipped office located in the CBD