Groups Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Groups Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Join this exciting travel business & become a groups travel specialist. Help create memorable group tailor made itineraries!
- Located in the heart of the CBD
- Monday to Friday
- Well reputable travel business
- Potential and growth
As the Groups Travel Coordinator, you will be responsible for demonstrating your proven experience in booking and designing group tailor made itineraries from all travel logistics such as flights, accommodation and transfers. You will also explore new opportunities in order to develop the groups department, manage inventory and process reporting.
A well-known and reputable tour operating company who create exclusive travel itineraries for individual and group travellers. With over 20 years’ experience, this client has successfully achieved and developed its product to tailor expectations, think outside of the box and create the most memorable tours for their customers.
Skills & Experience
- Experience creating group travel itineraries
- Leisure/Groups travel consulting experience is essential
- Exceptional destination knowledge
- Time management, attention to detail & organised
- Confident negotiator & exceptional customer service
- Supplier management
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C