Head of Customer Experience - Cruise Industry
|JOB TITLE:||Head of Customer Experience - Cruise Industry|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
First hire for Australia, Head of Customer Experience, growing cruise business, full 360 role. Salary up to $140k+super+incentive. Sydney based.
This is a newly created role which will work as part of the leadership team. As the Head of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for delivering the “Customer Service Promise” to passengers/contractors and stakeholders. Your remit will be to enhance and optimise the daily operations across the whole business.
- Identify new operational efficiencies and develop improved business processes to maximize the customer experience
- Be the “Voice” of this organisation – communicating its strategy, goals, vision and purpose to the leadership team
- Focus on customer service execution, revenue and profit generation through strategic management, product development and effective teamwork
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of the fleet of ships, treks, transfers and pre and post arrangements for all passengers
- Manage and mentor the Sales team
- Be a key player in the research, planning, production and monitoring of operations and customer service delivery from conception, to delivery and address any customer feedback
An award winning and well regarded travel company that specialise in travel to bucket list destinations worldwide. This is a company that is going through exponential growth – hence the reason why we are looking to recruit this newly created role.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing, Sales or similar preferred
- MUST COME FROM THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY – ideally cruise
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service management, operation management, operation development, ship operations, or a similar role
- 8+ years’ experience in the travel/tourism industry
- Highly engaged culture
- Access to great famils – with the opportunity to travel extensively as a way of immersing yourself in the product
- Long term career opportunities in other areas of the business
- Supportive management structure
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C