Hotel Financial Controller
|JOB TITLE:||Hotel Financial Controller|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Are you a Finance Guru looking for your next Senior Position? Look no further!!
We are on the lookout for an integral part of the Executive team as the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for providing management assistance whilst overseeing all finance, accounting and administration functions on a day to day basis. You will be required to lead a Finance team and ensure financial benchmarks are met.
- Initiate and maintain effective control procedures to ensure all assets, liabilities, income and expenses are accurately recorded
- Preparation, review and analysis of daily, weekly, and end of period reports
- Compile and analyse financial information
- Completion of Budgets and and Forecasts
Our client is a five-star luxury hotel located on one of the best streets in Melbourne. This hotel is the envy of many and is regarded as a world class brand with a reputation second to none.
Skills and Expertise
- Proficiency with Opera and SunSystems accounting systems
- Experience with time and attendance and payroll systems
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Proven understanding of hotel operations
- CA/CPA qualified essential with a min. 10 years experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free Staff Meals
- Dry Cleaning