Hotel General Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Hotel General Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Peter Jackson|
Seeking a dynamic and experience Hotel Manager to join on of the largest premium quality hotels.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Offered company perks of meals and dry cleaning
- Positive team environment
As the Hotel General Manager, this role will focus in supporting their hotel’s operation to ensure customer satisfaction and the deliverance of excellent service. You will be responsible for all day to day operations with the essential focus of customer service and quality guest experience. Ensure that there is a continue development of their strategic financial goal and achieve budget profitability.
One of the largest premium quality hotels in Australia and New Zealand, this company understands their clients greatest asset. They focus on offering growth for their employees and reward at all levels.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant Manager or Hotel Manager
- Financial and forecasting skills to manage proper resources
- Proven track record in driving profitable F&B outlets
- Must have sales and marketing skills within the hotel industry
- Revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&Ls and forecasting is highly desirable
- Excellent leadership skills