Inbound Groups Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Inbound Groups Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Enjoy organising groups travel for both Australia & NZ. Looking for an experienced Inbound Consultant. Apply now!
- Monday to Friday - no weekends
- Work on both Australia & NZ
- Utilise your European language skills
The inbound travel industry is heading into its busiest time of year for hiring new talent. Fully competent using the Tourplan reservations system you will need to be passionate about Australia as a tourist destination and delivering once in a lifetime travel experiences for customers flying across the world to take in the best of what Australia has to offer. You will be responsible: processing quotes, book groups travel, handle cancellations, documentation and invoicing.
The leading Inbound travel businesses are predominantly located in the CBD. With teams expanding, enquiry only getting higher and with opportunities to progress on the table this is the time to make your mark in inbound travel.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years Inbound Travel Experience
- TOURPLAN - will train
- Proven Groups travel experience
- A 2nd European Language advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Australian & New Zealand product knowledge is essential