Inbound Tour Coordinator
|JOB TITLE:||Inbound Tour Coordinator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Join an Internationally recognised Japanese travel specialist, creating tailor made itineraries for the inbound travel market on a competitive salary.
Use your expertise and insider knowledge to sell one of the world’s most sought out destinations! Dealing directly with Japanese guests, you’ll be assisting and inspiring them to create tailor made Australian holiday packages for their clients. Fantastic CBD location working a desirable Monday to Friday roster, 9am – 5.30pm.
A niche brand with a worldwide presence, renowned for their ongoing training and career development programs with opportunities to work internationally. Start your exciting career in travel with this ever expanding and exciting company.
- Fluent Japanese skills are essential
- Must be well travelled
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Ability to quickly pick up computer systems
- High attention to detail with efficiency
- Ongoing training and support
- Opportunities for international career progression
- Travel discounts and staff benefits
- Convenient CBD location
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C