Inbound Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Inbound Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$55,000 - $65,000 + super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
Utilise your extensive knowledge of Australia to help incoming travellers have the trip of a lifetime.
This is an office-based role in the CBD. You will assist your travel agent partners in compiling itineraries for their guests to enjoy the beauty of Australia. This rewarding role will need extensive geographical knowledge of Australia and, preferably of New Zealand and the South Pacific Islands also.
This hugely successful company has seen continued growth since it’s inception over 20 years ago. They now have multiple offices and a team of over 20 people here in Sydney. You would be working in a truly multi-cultural workplace in an exciting phase of expansion.
Skills & Experience
- Inbound travel industry experience in Australia
- First-hand experience travelling in Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific highly desirable
- Skills in a second/third language hugely desirable
- Knowledge of Tourplan would be a huge bonus
- Confidence using computer systems
- Liaise with travel industry partners to ascertain the needs of your client
- Develop unique and exciting itineraries
- Use your extensive geographical knowledge of Australia to benefit your clients
- Use Tourplan to input data and keep track of your bookings
- Very competitive salary
- Famils within Australia to keep up to date on your product
- Great CBD location
- A multi-cultural team
- Working with most up to date technology