Inbound Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Inbound Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Unique opportunity for an Excellent Luxury Travel Consultant who speaks fluent French or German – Join the growing Inbound Travel Sector!
As a Luxury Travel Consultant you will be selling and organising once in a lifetime trips for independent clients and groups travelling to Australia from mainly European origin. This role will involve accurate and timely bookings for an extensive client base, liasing with European suppliers and the overall organisaton of the trips. We require a consultant with excellent motivation and organisation skills with a background in Travel and Tourism. This unique Travel Consultant role allows great work life balance and quick career progression within the organisation.
This luxury tailor made travel retailer has over 15 years of experience in taking the client right to the heart of the destination with absolute style. The company provides a range of upmost exclusive products to meet the needs of independent and group travel with passionate and devoted guides. The tailor made itineraries will take clients off the beaten track to truly experience Australia.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Travel Consultant
- A European language is desired (French or German)
- GDS knowledge (Tourplan, Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo)
- A passion for travelling with some knowledge on the Australian inbound travel industry
- Sales driven, exceptional attention to detail and customer service
- A great salary ranging from $40,000-$60,000
- Monday to Friday 9-6- no weekend work
- A friendly, modern, fully equiped office located in the CBD