India Travel Specialist - Product Manager
|JOB TITLE:||India Travel Specialist - Product Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Part Time|
|SALARY||$70,000 Including Super (Pro-Rata)|
|CONTACT NAME:||Matt Fabbiano|
Part Time Product Manager wanted for award winning boutique travel company in Melbourne, specialising in the Indian Subcontinent region.
How does a work/life balance sound? Working 4 days per week, you will ideally be a product travel specialist who has strong experience in content production and website development. Your responsibilities will also include liaising with the Marketing team and communicating with other travel partners and suppliers overseas.
Catering to families, couples, groups and solo travellers, this Australian owned and operated travel company pride themselves on being a destination specialist in the areas of India and Sri Lanka. Their FIT and tailor-made itineraries ensure clients receive an authentic and memorable travel experience.
Skills and Expertise
- Extensive travel experience, preferably throughout the Indian Subcontinent region
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a product travel related role
- Knowledge of FIT and tailor-made itineraries
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Part time role, with a view to full time after 6 months
- Opportunities to travel including famil trips
- Work in a niche boutique team environment
- Great inner CBD location