Inside Sales Co-ordinator - Travel Industry
|JOB TITLE:||Inside Sales Co-ordinator - Travel Industry|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Unique Opportunity for a Travel Consultant to join a Fantastic Travel Company!
- A competitive salary of $50,000-$60,000 Plus Super
- Monday to Friday (No Weekends and No After Hours)
- Great location in Sydney CBD
The Company is a well-known Global Travel Company. The company has been established for over 30 years and is a a fantastic general sales agent for the leading worldwide cruise lines (P&O, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Ponant, Viking, Tauk). The company ensures on-going training and a long-term travel career.
The role involves overseeing and supporting the Sales Managers which are in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. You will be reporting to the National Sales Manager and be responsible for coordinating annual sales plans and successful strategies. The role will involve developing and nurturing important relationships with key industry partners. You will be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring that processes are adhered to. This role will involve the reporting and analytics of weekly sales targets on key agents’ listings alongside weekly ROI figures on all products. The role will have an element of Operations, Budget and Finance and Inside Sales Management.
Skills and Expertise
- Minimum 12 months experience in Travel
- Must be Dynamic and Organised
- Confident in Excel and other systems
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously while part of a team
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C