Instructional Designer / L&D Training Developer for Travel Co
|JOB TITLE:||Instructional Designer / L&D Training Developer for Travel Co|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this Global Travel business. You will be working as part of the Learning & Development team, responsible for the development of the online training programmes.
A well renowned leader in their field, this company will see you working with key travel industry partners - assisting with the Design and ongoing maintenance of an online learning platform used by the travel space - globally!
Skills and Expertise
· Minimum three years’ experience as an Instructional Designer/Training Developer
· Certificate III in Training and Assessment
· Experience in the development and execution of L&D programmes
· Extensive knowledge of instructional design theories and end to end course development and execution
· Previous experience in the travel industry would be an advantage
· Proven experience using Articulate Storyline or Articulate Rise
Apply now for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com or call 02 9261 6444
All applications are confidential.