IT Infrastructure and Operations
|JOB TITLE:||IT Infrastructure and Operations|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$70,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
A game changing opportunity for a passionate IT travel enthusiast
We are currently looking for a IT Officer to help assist the infrastructure and operations in an IT related discipline for a travel related business. You will also be experienced in IT Support and help-desk functions along with qualifications.
- Oversee infrastructure support by setting priorities for the design, maintenance, development and evaluation of aspects of infrastructure systems including LAN’s, WAN’s, Internet, Intranet, workplace computing, IP telephony, security, wireless implementations, storage, virtualisation data centre etc.
- Test infrastructure performance and provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructure projects and initiatives.
- Manage IT assets within the Australian and New Zealand office and keep all stakeholders informed of any new upgrades/renewals that are required to be done on a timely basis.
Leading luxury travel brand offering high quality group tours, private journeys and tailor-made holidays to many of the world's most fascinating and exciting regions. Their luxury holidays range from the lavish to the adventurous.
Skills and Expertise
- Communicates well and demonstrations high standards of professional behaviour when dealing with staff and suppliers, exhibiting excellent listening skills.
- Ability to investigate issues and requirements to identify and prioritise appropriate solutions.
- Mange IT assets within the business and ensure upgrades and renewals that are required are done on a timely basis
- Actively participating in the team and moving toward the team goals
- Based in a great Location
- Working part of a great team
- Great Salary Package
- Great career progression