Japanese, Korean or French speaking Customer Service Rep - travel industry
|JOB TITLE:||Japanese, Korean or French speaking Customer Service Rep - travel industry|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$45,000 + Super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
Japanese, Korean or French speaking role, travel industry, fun team, permanent, $45k+super, MUST have unrestricted work rights, March start.
- Full three weeks training provided
- Entry role into the travel & airline industry
- Leading and Global airline
- Great location in the CBD
- Available immediately
This exciting role is for an experienced customer focused candidate with native Japanese, Korean or French language skills. In this role you will be taking inbound calls from direct clients, make flight reservations and assist with questions or changes the client wishes to make. Your role will see you working for a Global European Airline.
The company is an established brand with a global name and a leader in their field. They provide full product training for customer service consultants who are looking to start their career within the travel industry and want to be a part of a fun and exciting industry.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous call centre/customer service experience is required
- Native Japanese, Korean or French speaking
- Applicants with full work rights in Australia will ONLY be considered.
- Not suitable for Working Holiday or Student visa.
- Able to work full time across a rotating roster
- Positive and confident personality
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Previous experience in the travel industry would be an advantage