Japanese or Korean Speaking Customer Service Representative - Global Airline
|JOB TITLE:||Japanese or Korean Speaking Customer Service Representative - Global Airline|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
- Full training provided
- Entry role into the travel & airline industry
- Leading and Global airline
- Amazing location in Darling Harbour
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in the travel industry - talking about one of the largest airlines in the world. The position requires no previous experience working with Airlines, just previous customer service skills and must be able to speak native Korean OR Japanese.
In this role you will be taking in-bound calls from direct customers, making flight reservations and assisting with any questions and changes they wish to make.
The company is a leader in their field with a global name. The company is able to provide full training for customer service consultants who are looking to enter the travel industry and start their career in this fun and exciting industry.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous call centre/customer service experience is required
- Must speak Native Korean OR Japanese
- Applicants with full work rights in Australia will ONLY be considered.
- Not suitable for Working Holiday or Student visa.
- Able to work full time across a rotating roster
- Positive and confident personality
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Previous experience in the travel industry would be an advantage
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C