Japanese Speaking Customer Service Representative
|JOB TITLE:||Japanese Speaking Customer Service Representative|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
Japanese speaking Inbound Customer service role, working as part of a fun team, permanent, MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia, immediate start.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for our client – talking to Japanese speaking customers about high end sound equipment and assisting with their enquiries. To be considered for this role, YOU MUST HAVE UNRESTRICTED WORKING RIGHTS & YOU MUST BE A NATIVE JAPANESE SPEAKER. Working hours Tuesday-Friday 1pm-9pm AND Saturday 12pm-6:30pm.
The company is a leader in their field with a global name. If successful, you will be working as part of a large team, with close to 100 staff – and will be provided with three weeks of full time paid training.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous call centre or customer service experience is required
- Native Japanese speaker
- Applicants with full work rights in Australia will ONLY be considered.
- Not suitable for Working Holiday or Student visa.
- Hours Tuesday-Friday 1pm-9pm AND Saturday 12pm-6:30pm
- Positive and confident personality
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Full training provided
- Amazing location in Darling Harbour
- Fun team of people to work with
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C