Japanese Speaking Customer Service Representative - Global Airline
|JOB TITLE:||Japanese Speaking Customer Service Representative - Global Airline|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Speak Japanese? Kick start your career within the Travel Industry!
- Full training provided
- Entry role into the travel & airline industry
- Leading and Global airline
- Great location in the CBD
- Available immediately
This exciting role is for an experienced customer focused candidate with native Japanese language skills. In this role you will be taking inbound calls from direct clients, make flight reservations and assist with questions or changes the client wishes to make. Your role will see you working for a Global European Airline.
The company is an established brand with a global name and a leader in their field. They provide full product training for customer service consultants who are looking to start their career within the travel industry and want to be a part of a fun and exciting industry.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous call centre/customer service experience is required
- Native Japanese speaker
- Applicants with full work rights in Australia will ONLY be considered.
- Not suitable for Working Holiday or Student visa.
- Able to work full time across a rotating roster
- Positive and confident personality
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Previous experience in the travel industry would be an advantage
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C