Junior IT Recruiter
|JOB TITLE:||Junior IT Recruiter|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Samuel Sutcliffe|
COMPANY: TMS Talent is a multi-award-winning global recruitment specialist operating in the UK, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. For over 25 years TMS has been a trusted partner to organisations and individuals around the world, and in October 2020 launched a new division, TMS Technology, under the leadership of Samuel Sutcliffe to expand into the European IT Market.
TMS Technology is based in Southend and currently comprises of a small, highly experienced and passionate team delivering talent for some of the world's most exciting tech organisations including 2 of the world's top 10 "Tech Unicorns", as well a variety of Swiss, German and Norwegian Start-ups & market leaders across multiple industries.
After a very successful launch, TMS Technology is now looking to grow, hiring 2 x Junior Consultants to join the team, to be buddied up and learn the ropes in what is one of the most exciting and fastest industries in the world!
• Work alongside the team supporting in the identification, engagement, and management of candidates through interview processes.
• Support Business Development activities targeted at some of the world’s leading Technology organisations.
• Gain a deep and ever-growing understanding of the European Tech industry (with special focus on Germany, Switzerland and Norway) to be able to contribute your own ideas as the organisation grows.
• Master expert sourcing and sales techniques through a mix of theoretical and practical exposure.
There is no one single “magic formula” in the making of a great Recruitment Consultant as everyone brings their own skills and strengths to the table, and at TMS this is exactly what we look to embrace. Some of the qualities that we feel can be ingredients to great success include, but are not limited to:
• A high level of natural curiosity and enjoyment of learning (especially within the tech area)
• A strong individual work ethic (can also come in the form of competitiveness)
• Someone able to take the rough with the smooth and stay positive even through times of disappointment or challenge (this job is not a walk in the park, but the rewards sure are worth it!)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German or a Nordic language would be a awesome benefit, but not an essential or requirement)
• A competitive starting salary and un-capped commission scheme directly rewarding you for your successes, with earning potential after as little as 18-24 months reaching the £100,000 for top performers.
• A chance to work in the world’s fastest growing market alongside a passionate team fuelled not only by money, but a real passion for the industry, creating a truly engaging long term environment.
• Chance to travel internationally to some of Europe’s top tech cities for client meetings, candidate catch-ups and conferences.
Interested to learn more about this career challenge and what it can offer you as an individual, then please feel free to apply!?
(This position is office based with the office located in Leigh on Sea)