Junior Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Junior Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Travel & Tourism graduate position available. Work in the Inbound sector and support all processes of reservations & administration. Apply now!
An exciting opportunity for graduates who have recently completed their studies in Travel and Tourism. This is an entry position where you will learn the process of reservations and provide administrative support as well. A great way to get your foot in the door in travel and learn the ins and outs of the inbound sector.
This well-known inbound company work with international tourism agencies to help create unforgettable and memorable travel experience to Australia based in the heart of the CBD.
Skills & Experience
- Certificate/Diploma Travel and Tourism is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player & attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Work for a reputable and well established company
- Monday to Friday ONLY (normal hours)
- CBD location
- Excellent work environment and managerial support
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C