Key Account Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Key Account Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
We need someone to join this very proud and distinguished airline. You will be the ‘face’ of the airline within Victoria and must be ready to hit the ground running. Managing existing relationships and building new ones.
- Develop, direct, support and monitor the sales strategy and associated activities in a proactive manner, based in report analysis and all relevant market information
- Participate in networking events as needed
- Develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant market intelligence to management including but not limited to prospect for new business partners and opportunities
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Conduct planned and regular visits to key accounts in accordance with the Commercial Manager, with emphasis on growing business, revenue performance tracking and increase product awareness.
- Develop and deliver relevant presentations and training to clients.
- Assist, collaborate and coordinate activities with other areas in the company, such as marketing, customer service, commercial analysis, among others.
- Monitor self-individual performance according to KPIs and prepare performance reports for key accounts management.
Skills & Experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent self-management and self-organisation skills, capable of keeping and managing a daily work ( tasks and visits) agenda without supervision
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office
- Availability to travel interstate and overseas
- Exposure to working within a performance based environment
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate
- Full- Training to be held in Melbourne or Sydney
- Exciting and varied role
- Car Allowance
- Heavily discounted travel