Key Account Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Key Account Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Belinda Peddie|
Based in Northern Auckland, this national role focuses on relationship management of tier 1 accounts whilst identifying potential new business for this hotel group
Focusing on tier 1 accounts, you will establish annual strategies to engage corporate clients and travel agencies whilst promoting the brand in New Zealand and providing leads to the Australia and Fiji properties.
Part of the role will be targeting new business and preparing proposal documents whilst ensuring all updates are recorded in the CRM to identify future leads.
This popular hotel group that offers something unique for its customers has been operating for over 30 years with properties in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as an Account Manager
- Sales oriented with proven results
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and CRM
- Exceptional communication skills with all levels of seniority
- Current drivers licence
- International brand with global backing
- National role
- Autonomous role
- Highly sought after position within Hospitality
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C