Leisure Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Leisure Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$55,000 plus super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
A fantastic opportunity for a Travel Consultant to specialise in Europe; especially Greece!
- Become a Europe Destination Specialist – Special interest in Greece!
- Immediate Start Available
- A secure, full-time position
- Parking Available & Close to transport
An exciting opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic travel consultant to join an exciting travel team. The company sells both international and domestic holidays with a special interest in Europe and Greece! You will be responsible in driving sales for the business whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
The company is an established family owned and operated travel organisation. With over 30 years of combined experience, the team is driven in providing clients with outstanding service whilst ensuring attention to detail and a unique product. The company focuses on ensuring the clients holiday is seamless from start to finish!
Skills & Experience
- GDS experience - Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo is essential
- A second language is desirable – Greek or Italian
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service Skills