Leisure Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Leisure Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Emily Tonkin|
Multi-Skilled Leisure Travel Consultant for an award-winning travel agency in STUNNING offices!
The role is for an experienced leisure travel consultant, ideally high-end leisure. You will be the central point of contact for clients across a range of industries. The role will see you booking tickets, transfers, accommodation and creating personalised itineraries for travellers.
The company is a multi-award-winning boutique corporate travel agency, located a 5 minutes’ walk from the station in STUNNING offices. The agency caters for business and leisure, dedicating themselves to making every aspect of their travellers’ trip enjoyable and carefree. With over 20 years’ experience within the travel industry, they are experts in their field.
Skills & Experience
- Sabre & Ticketing experience is a MUST
- Must have leisure experience – preferably high end
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Five working days
- Educational leave
- Focus on professional and personal development
- Social environment with many conferences, events and trade shows
- Located close to public transport
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C