Longhaul Corporate Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Longhaul Corporate Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||Up to $70,000|
|CONTACT NAME:||Alisa Wilson|
Open the door to new career opportunities with this large ANZ Corporate Travel business who put their staff first.
- Great work environment with support team
- Career development opportunities
- Regular Supplier training
- Travel Discounts
- Fundraising and charity days
- Monday to Friday working week
- Annual employee rewards scheme
Enjoy building relationships with your dedicated corporate accounts, booking international travel and providing solutions to their travel needs. Offering plenty of supplier training, you’ll be the source of knowledge for your corporate accounts.
This prestigious Travel Management Company have been leading the way in staff retention across Australia and New Zealand as well as providing their clients modern technologies and online booking tools for a better service.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an international corporate travel consultant
- Hands on experience using GDS (Sabre preferred)
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills
- Team player