Luxury Inbound Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Luxury Inbound Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$65,000 - $80,000 + Commission|
|CONTACT NAME:||Emily Tonkin|
We are looking for an experienced luxury travel designer passionate about creating once in a life time holidays across Australia and the New-Zealand region.
The role will see you designing and booking tailor-made inbound travel arrangements for trade, direct clients and luxe clientele. As a travel designer you will offer all clients exceptional product knowledge and destination advice. You will aim to exceed all client’s expectations through your exceptional and professional customer service, prior, during and following your client’s travels.
The company has had over 30 years experience within the travel industry. They are a leader in providing luxury inbound travel arrangements offering bespoke itineraries and products. They use Australia, New-Zealand and the islands of the South pacific as their canvas to create personally designed travels. They continue to lead the way in luxury vacations. Their attention to detail, impeccable levels of service and exceeding the expectations of the most exacting of clients, ensures their clients keep coming back year after year. Mostly they pride themselves on the personal touch they offer, creating a lasting relationship. Every holiday they create is unique to every single client, tailor making a trip of a lifetime!
Skills & Experience
- Luxury travel consultancy experience is a must
- Designing tailor-made travel itineraries
- Excellent knowledge of Australia and the New-Zealand region
- Passion and love for creating bespoke holidays
- Maintaining client files (from quote to final payment)
- Great location in the heart of the CBD
- Fantastic commission and incentive structure
- Recognized and stable company