Luxury Travel Designer
|JOB TITLE:||Luxury Travel Designer|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Priyanka Kumari|
Become a valuable Travel Guru with an award-winning luxury agency and enjoy work-life balance and high returns!
We are seeking experienced full-time or part-time travel experts to join one of Australia's well-established luxury travel brands in multiple locations around Australia. Create dream itineraries and share your fascinating travel stories. Maintaining those client relationships on a repeat and referral basis will be the key element to your success.
This global leader in the travel industry offers a wealth of amazing products and services to suit all travel styles. Matched with their 24/7 customer support your valued clients will be booking with confidence and enjoying your high-quality personalised service.
Skills and Expertise
- GDS travel system knowledge is a MUST!
- 2+ Years’ corporate, leisure or cruise sales consultant experience is ideal
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Domestic and International Destination knowledge and countless travel stories
- Work/life balance (spend more time with family and friends)
- Option to attend social events, conferences and trade shows
- Travel benefits including Famil trips and other incentives/perks
- Work close to home with multiple Locations around Queensland