Maintenance Handy Person
|JOB TITLE:||Maintenance Handy Person|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Jo Walton|
Are you a jack of all trades, skilled handyman around the home, likes DIY or just getting stuck into any fixed up project and has great customer service skills then this is the role for you!
Our client is a 5 star high end reputable hotel brand based in Auckland CBD looking for an experienced Handy person to join the team. Reporting to the Chief Engineer, you will join a team of 12 including other duty handy persons, painters, an electrician and a refrigeration specialist.
Our client is a huge operation with about 411 rooms, 13 conference and event spaces, spa, club lounge and restaurants. Being a hotel this operation is 24/7 so they are looking for flexible team members who can adapt to any situation and be the go-to person for any task from changing a light bulb to fixing the TV in a guest room.
- Uniform provided with dry-cleaning
- Delicious duty meals while on shift
- Discounted parking
- Great social club
Skills & Experience
- Basic handyman experience
- Ability to interact with customers professionally
- Good communication skills, written and aural
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Friendly and approachable
- ‘Can Do Attitude’ & a team player
- Tidy appearance
- Flexible in respect of hours