Mandarin, Cantonese & English Customer Service Representative
|JOB TITLE:||Mandarin, Cantonese & English Customer Service Representative|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Veljanoski|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for our client – talking to Mandarin or Cantonese speaking customers about high end sound equipment and assisting with their enquiries.
To be considered for this role, YOU MUST HAVE UNRESTRICTED WORKING RIGHTS & confidently speak/read and write Mandarin and Cantonese
Working hours are Mon-Fri between 6am and 9pm and Saturday 10am-5pm (note that this is a full time permanent role and you will be paid penalty shifts with these hours).
A role with variety - talking to customers over the phone and also via email.
The company is a leader in their field with a global name. If successful, you will be working as part of a large team, with close to 100 staff – and will be provided with three weeks of full time paid training.
Skills and Expertise
- Previous call centre or customer service experience is required
- MUST be able to speak/read and write fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Applicants with full work rights in Australia will ONLY be considered.
- Not suitable for Working Holiday or Student visa.
- Hours are rotating Mon-Fri between 6am and 9pm and Saturday 10am-5pm (note that you will be paid penalty shifts apply with these hours)
- Positive and confident personality
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Full training provided
- Amazing location in Darling Harbour
- Fun team of people to work with
Apply now for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com
All applications are confidential.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C