|JOB TITLE:||MarCom Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Mihai Olteanu|
Luxury Hotel belonging to a well renowned International Hotel Group is now on the look for a new MarCom Manager. You must be a very switched-on marketing professional, someone who knows all the tools to make it happens. The role is open for THAI applicants only.
- Responsible for generating media coverage from traditional media and digital media to strengthen brand awareness and brand image
- Responsible for the day-to-day implementation of Marketing Communications procedures and execution of Marketing Communications activities as defined by the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Responsible for liaising with and monitoring Thai and international media.
- Liaison with Thai and English language media - maintain rapport with Thai and English language media by arranging continuing contacts, providing information and resolving concerns. Preparation of all Thai and English language press materials - translate English language material into Thai and inform the public by dissemination of Thai and English language news releases, fact sheets, etc.
- Administration of the department under the supervision of the Director of Marketing Communications and is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the department in the absence of DOMC. Supervision, on the job training and briefing of the Marketing Communications Coordinator and Marketing Communications Executive
- Responsible for all photoshoots and filming in the hotel, including prior liaison with the photo team and hotel departments, ensuring the smooth execution of the shoot with minimal disturbance to hotel operation and guests, and follow-up of prints, slides, etc. Responsible for the hotel "image" among the local Thai community in all public platforms - media, staff, charities, etc.
- Specific projects as detailed by the Director of Marketing Communications, with minimal supervision. Own correspondence and full follow-up required at all times. Proofreading of Thai collateral, promotional materials and advertising copy, as well as English collateral in the absence of DOMC.
- Liaison with Purchasing to ensure smooth running of the Department. The Marketing Communications Manager is also expected to contribute to the planning and organisation of all Marketing Communications activities and to be able to take responsibility for the Marketing Communications Department in the absence of the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Maintenance of up-to-date and comprehensive media database including the database of media visit and profile
- Initiate, coordinate and follow up on promotions / marketing initiatives.
- Monthly report preparation, such as BOD report and CEO report. Attend and participate in meetings in the absence of DOMC. Assist in photography for hotel events as necessary. Assist Director of Marketing Communications to verify departmental expenses and assist DOMC to oversee and support all proofreading and coordinate with the Graphic Design team with regards to collateral and
- Assist the Director of PR to recruit and identify brand partners for the hotel’s special events and guest
- Manage and oversee the PR Coordinator/PR Executive for departmental administrative tasks such as
- item requisition from the hotel’s general store, payment procedures for vendors and issuing Purchase
- Request procedure.
- Manage the hotel’s photo library. Support e-commerce colleagues and peers by providing content
- review and editing when needed or during the absence of the Director of PR.
- Food Safety Management Standard - Take responsibility and authority towards Food Safety
- Management Standard as stated in policy and procedures FSMS-102.2/14
HSH Competencies (Please choose 3-4 core competencies for the position)
- Caring and Showing Respect
- Communicating with Influence
- Passionate about Luxury and Service
- Being Resilient
- Taking Initiative and Making Decisions
- Delivering Results
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Embracing Change
- Creating and Innovating
- Managing People (for position with direct reports)
- Leading People (Executive and Senior Management)
- Salary up to 65000 Baht
- Average SVC 15000 Baht
- Other company benefits including providence fund
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C