Microsoft Experts (Dynamics AX/CRM/365, Azure, DevOps, Modern Workplace, PP)
|JOB TITLE:||Microsoft Experts (Dynamics AX/CRM/365, Azure, DevOps, Modern Workplace, PP)|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Samuel Sutcliffe|
A leading marketplace for investments that provide cash flow possibilities from day one with over €2B in transactions, is on a mission to make investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. A tech first company recognized as a great place to work, recently named in the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies, and have raised over $83M to date!
Built on an amazing culture where everyone has a voice, it is a great place to work which pride themselves on getting things done working with the latest tech staying 2 steps ahead of the competition!
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our established fast growing German based engineering team, working on a wide range of data projects in close collaboration with other Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts in an Integrated Data Team.
- 4+ years Data Engineering/Data Warehousing development/Operations experience
- Azure cloud experiences with topics such as ADF V2, ADF Data flows, Azure Databricks, SQLDB/Hyperscale, SQLDW, ADLS Gen 2 and other Azure services
- Python & PySpark development
- SQL development including PL/SQL, preferably SQL Server
- Minimum Batchelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study
- Fluent/Professional level German language required
We offer a range of benefits including social events (currently exploring the world of remote social gatherings!), our own Tech talks, access to premium learning and resource tools & subscriptions, and salaries up to €80,000 - €90,000 for top talent.