Multi-skilled Leisure Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Multi-skilled Leisure Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Leanne Markham|
This award-winning travel agency is looking for an experienced, polished travel consultant to be part of their fantastic team.
This is a high-end leisure consulting role for an experienced consultant looking to move away from weekend work. You will be dealing with top level clients and their luxury travel needs. This role will be a step away from traditional face to face travel consulting.
This award-winning agency has fantastic longevity with its employees and is renowned for their customer service. You would be part of a terrific team in a great location. They’re known for their industry-leading technology.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years travel consulting experience
- Polished and mature
- Must have experience on Sabre
- Ticketing knowledge would be a huge bonus
- Must have a passion for the travel industry
- Liaise with clients via telephone and email
- Make travel bookings including flights, hotels, transfers, activities, etc.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Deal with last minute issues and emergencies in a calm, collected manner
- Very competitive salary
- Being part of an award-winning company
- Working with a fantastic team
- No more working with clients face to face
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C