Domestic Corporate Travel Consultant - award winning business
|JOB TITLE:||Domestic Corporate Travel Consultant - award winning business|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Susan Chand|
About the Company
This is an award winning, large travel business that operates in the Corporate and Leisure space. They have minimal staff turnover, are located in Sydney and offer a large range of staff benefits.
About the Role
Due to an increase in the business, they are looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Corporate Travel Consultant to be the central point of contact for clients across a range of industries.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in corporate travel
- A thorough understanding of Sabre/Tramada is ideal
- Self ticketing and managing own accounting - ideal
- Hours of operation are from 9:00am to 5:30pm
Outstanding benefits working for this company include:
- Educational leave & Charity leave annually
- Annual conference
- Access to trade shows, Virtuoso Travel week and conferences
- A focus on professional development
- Paid income protection
- International exchange program
- 1 extra Christmas RDO
- Extensive anniversary, birthday, Melbourne cup and social events
Apply now for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com or call 02 9231 6444.
All applications are confidential.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C