Multiskilled Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Multiskilled Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Adrian Boccia|
Fantastic salary on offer for a Multi-skilled Corporate Travel Consultant. Work with a very experienced team who get the JOB DONE. Do not miss this great opportunity!
Due to an increase in business my client is looking for corporate travel consultants along with experienced travel consultants who have tailor-made various means of travel to destinations all over the world. You will be tailor-making business travel for corporate clients, advising corporate travellers on various different travel arrangements so excellent customer service skills along with strong travel industry knowledge is required for this important corporate travel job.
This company has over 20 years of travel management experience, operating throughout Australia. They are focused on delivering their clients a competitive edge and outstanding customer experience. They are very well-known for their personal touch along with an efficient and effective way of liaising with their clients.
Skill & Expertise
- Corporate travel consulting experience is a MUST ( 2 Years + )
- Must currently use SABRE (not negotiable)
- Strong Airfare Knowledge required
- Good listening skills
- Worldwide destinations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- A fantastic base salary ( above industry standard)
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent CBD Location
- A fun place to work
- Monday to Friday working with no weekends
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C