National Hotel Acquisition Sales Manager
|JOB TITLE:||National Hotel Acquisition Sales Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Ed Hewitt|
Newly created role to head up the National Sales Strategy for this Global Hotel giant!
- 6 figure base salary and generous bonus structure
- Global hotel group who are in an exciting growth phase with endless potential
- Represent a range of brands in this diverse & sales driven role
A global hotel giant this company is a household name. With recent acquisitions and investment they are ready to take the company to the next level in Australia and cement their legacy in the hotel market. With a broad range of brands stemming from luxury hotels to business traveller apartments they cater to a mass market whilst also delivering exceptional hotel experience to the high end traveller.
This is a pure sales role for an experienced hunter and hotel acquisition specialist. Your job will be to bring hotels into this global group at a national level. You'll be comfortable working across all areas of the market from the economy & mid tier sectors up to the ultra luxurious. Selling should be in your DNA and you will be motivated to be part of something massive. Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be a winner, have an established database of contacts in the hotels industry and proven success in signing new hotels into your current portfolio.
Skills and Expertise
- Proven success in hotel acquisitions mandatory
- 5 years senior hotel sales experience
- Ability to build rapport quickly, close deals and be likeable
- Clear Communication skills and well presented
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C