Operations Manager for Travel Management Co.
|JOB TITLE:||Operations Manager for Travel Management Co.|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Belinda Peddie|
Seeking an experienced Operations Manager who will be responsible for the operational strategy and the day to day management of the operational team of up to 40 indirect reports.
This is a senior management role reporting to the Managing Director and requires a high level of business and commercial acumen.
The role will collaborate with the Commercial, Finance, Technology, Groups and Events and Retail teams and will continue to contribute to driving efficiency throughout the organisation.
Focusing on best practice system utilisation and training with the key purpose to implement strategic initiatives and to support, develop and deliver!
Direct responsibilities include monitoring and managing the operational processes providing Travel Consultants with the most effective way to complete their work, whilst creating productivity gains, quality service delivery and performance improvement.
The Operations Manager will contribute to the formation of the business plan and its execution, including the implementation of strategic initiatives and to support, develop and provide solutions that will enhance the operational delivery and effectiveness of the TMC.
This leading TMC has representation globally and is at the forefront of all technologies and systems development.
Skills and Expertise
- Past Operations Management experience preferably in the travel sector, who understands operational continuity planning and execution and workflows to improve business efficiencies
- Solid base of understanding of travel technology and systems
- Drive technology integration
- Develop and build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to present to new business opportunities
- Leading operation strategy for the Corporate / SME business
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders and the team
- Culturally aware and lead a diverse team of people
- Lead the training platform for the business
- Leadership and succession planning for the Operation
- Proactive approach to survey data and findings
- Respectfully work with key stakeholders and the TMCs business partners
- Deliver revenue and profit numbers to meet business expectations
- Work in a supportive team and an autonomous environment
- Work Mondays to Fridays
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C