|JOB TITLE:||Operations Manager|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Chloe Spillane|
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager. Based in the Blue Mountains, working in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
You will have strong experience in managing the overall operations of a fast-paced, high-pressure site with often unpredictable environmental conditions.You will be a motivating and organised leader that is able to develop staff and work collaboratively within a team, ensuring all workplace standards are being met and driving performance to improve customer experiences. This is initially a contract position to cover maternity leave with the potential to extend.
This is Australia's most visited, high profile and privately-owned tourist venues that is extremely busy year round with tourists from all over the globe. The culture is fun, dynamic and very positive with a large support network and opportunity for growth.
- Tertiary qualification in front line management, business management or similar
- Experience in an operations based tourism role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety and Equal Employment Opportunity principles
- Competitive salary with potential for a bonus
- Exciting and unique work environment
- Privately-owned with a fantastic team and strong support network
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C