Performance Executive - Digital Agency - $65-$70K
|JOB TITLE:||Performance Executive - Digital Agency - $65-$70K|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
You will have the opportunity to work on many projects for well-known Australian and global brands.
You will be reporting directly to the agency's Performance Manager, assisting with the setup and ongoing optimisation of digital performance campaigns.
The Agency :
This agency is a results-driven digital agency based in Sydney. They have won numerous agency and work awards over the past 12 months and are damn good at implementing creative campaigns that focus on the innovative use of technologies and most importantly, results. They are a young & dynamic team who love what they do and have fun doing it.
The Candidate :
You feel confident in Google and/or Facebook advertising, but you want to go to the next level in terms of your career and you want to have the autonomy and freedom to do so. This agency prides themselves on both career and personal development, driven by client success and strong results.
If you’re hungry for success, learning new things and still conscious about work/life balance you are a great fit.
Day-to-day duties would include (but not limited to):
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns across Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, programmatic, Spotify Ads and others with great results;
- Be able to optimise campaigns based on data obtainable through the channels themselves as well as third-party data;
- Able to manage multiple client relationships at once;
- Preparing performance reports for clients.
- 1-3 years of experience managing digital media
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, business, marketing or similar field
- Experience with Google Ads AND/OR Facebook Business Manager with proven success examples
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Common sense and good critical judgment
- Programmatic experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong business acumen
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C