|JOB TITLE:||Performance Executive|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
Our client is growing its digital performance team and is looking for a Digital Performance Executive. You will have the opportunity to work on many projects for well-known Australian and global brands.
You will be reporting directly to the agency's Performance Manager, assisting with the set up and ongoing optimisation of digital performance campaigns.
They are a Facebook Independent Agency Partner & Google Partner, meaning you get unparalleled access to resources, training and insights.
Who are we?
Our client is a results-driven digital agency based in Darlinghurst. They love implementing creative campaigns which focus on innovative use of technologies and most importantly, results. They are a young & dynamic team who love what we do and have fun doing it. Right now, they have incredible opportunities for all their staff to set the tone of the entire agency.
Who they are looking for?
You may have started off as a coordinator for another digital agency, maybe you were working in a digital team in-house? You feel confident in Google and Facebook advertising, but you want to go to the next level in terms of your career and you want to have the autonomy and freedom to do so. This agency prides themselves on both career and personal development, driven by client success and strong results.
If you’re hungry for success, learning new things and still conscious about work/life balance you are a great fit.
Day-to-day duties would include (but not limited to):
- Setup, manage and optimise campaigns across Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, programmatic, Spotify Ads and others with great results;
- Be able to optimise campaigns based on data obtainable through the channels themselves as well as third-party data;
- Able to manage multiple client relationships at once;
- Preparing performance reports for clients.
- 1-3 years experience managing digital media
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, business, marketing or similar field
- Experience with Google Ads & Facebook Business Manager with proven success examples
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Common sense and good critical judgment
Beneficial (but not required skills):
- Programmatic experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong business acumen
They have also won numerous agency and work awards over the past 12 months, most recently coming away with Website of the Year at the Australian Web Awards 2020 and AMI Awards.
Apply now for more.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C