Pet Travel Consultant
|JOB TITLE:||Pet Travel Consultant|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Priyanka Kumari|
Presenting an opening for travel Industry professionals who are looking at stepping into an office setting and behind the scenes role.
This full-time position creates a unique opportunity which will suit an enthusiastic contact centre professional with strong sales background. Experience in travel, and/or freight forwarding will provide an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of quoting, booking and arranging client needs
- Taking phone and email enquiry
- Working efficiently and effectively with clients and customs
- Working with Vets
- Organising Export Visas
This is your chance to join Australia’s award-winning export business dealing with animals. This company is widely regarded as Australia’s trusted pet and animal experts. Built on a company culture based around pet loving, professional and friendly customer service. It has a proud history and has made a very positive contribution to the industry.
Skills and Expertise
- Sales/logistics/call centre background
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and ability to perform to deadlines
- Competitive salary package with KPI Incentives
- Work for a dynamic and proud business
- Monday to Friday with one Saturday every 4-6 weeks paid at overtime rates
- Great Training, Coaching and Support offered