PR & Communications Manager - Adventure Travel Co
|JOB TITLE:||PR & Communications Manager - Adventure Travel Co|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
PR & Communications Lead - Join the Travel Industry!
- Globally Respected Brand
- Specialist Exhibition Cruising Organisation
- Career Growth with expanding company
- Fantastic Competitive Salary
As a PR & Corporate Communication Lead for Australia and New Zealand, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of launching multiple new ships as well as introducing new routes. You will be liaising with media and advertising to the target market for these new exciting destinations.
You will be spreading the word of this specialist expedition cruise organisation to Australasia.
The company is a global brand and world leader in exploration travel. The company has a unique heritage combined with experienced exhibitions teams based worldwide. They focus on bringing modern day adventure travellers to share breathtaking nature-based experiences to more remote destinations around the world. The company has approximately 3000 employees worldwide.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in launching a brand
- Targeting B2C and B2B media initiatives
- Support in handling global media enquiries
- Plan and Execute Australia and New Zealand press trips
- Plan and Coordinate Communication based projects and events
- Experience in managing global PR projects