PR Communications & Promotion Executive
|JOB TITLE:||PR Communications & Promotion Executive|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Join a fantastic global tourism board - Apply Now!
- A highly competitive salary
- Exciting tourism board
- Global Audience
- Career growth opportunities
The role is to develop and implement comprehensive publicity, communications and promotional programmes for the organisation. The role will involve building and growing the organisational brand awareness. You will be required to identify, develop and maximise all media outlets and publicity opportunities which fall in line with the organisation’s strategic priorities.
The organisation is a tourism board which oversees the marketing for an Island as a holiday and business tourism destination. They deliver world class marketing projects to over 20 markets globally inclusion of Europe, Middle East and the South Pacific. Targeting the chosen destinations involves advertising on all communication levels inclusion of TV, Cinema and Online.
Skills & Experience
- Effectively manage relationships with media, colleagues and stakeholders
- Effective writing skills inclusion of writing, speech material, editorial and news releases
- Experience in project and event management
- Strong organisation and administrative skills