|JOB TITLE:||Event Producer|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$100,000 - $120,00 + Super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
An opportunity for an outstanding producer to join a successful event organisation!
- Great working environment- friendly, supportive and experienced team
- Fantastic career progression
- Highly competitive salary
- Sectors include IT, Pharmaceutical & Energy
The role requires an outstanding Producer to join an ever-growing team on a full-time basis. This role reports directly to the Production Director and will be responsible in supporting leading industry clients- inclusion of the planning and execution of all aspects of the event production. The successful candidate will be at the fore front of leadership, focus, guidance, direction, execution and the creation of the events.
- Event communications & digital messaging
- Event production & stage design
- Creativity - Graphics, marketing & content management
- Event finance operations (budget management)
Th company is a forward-thinking events organisation specialising in large corporate events- clients include Pharmaceutical, the IT industry and Energy. The company is young, vibrant and exciting place to work!
Skills and Experience
- Event production experience- Client experience, show direction, on site, managing budgets, reconciling budgets, attention to detail
- Graphic design and communications experience
- Marketing experience