|JOB TITLE:||Product Coordinator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$60,000 - $65,000 + super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Natasha Mitrevska|
Working with a leading Global Wholesaler based in Sydney. Ideally someone with the long term ambition to be earmarked for a Product Coordinator role.
- Monday to Friday – no weekend work!
- Growing & stable company
- Amazing product
- Supportive management structure
This exciting and unique new role is all about coordinating brochures and working across all products across the business. You will work closely with the marketing team ensuring that all aspects of copy and content writing as well as spelling errors are to expectation. Other main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Content writing, imagery, layout, creativity
- Proof reading all brochures
- Participate in team meetings
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Coordinate brochure releases and design updates
- Work alongside with product managers, international offices, marketing and the arts department
An established and well regarded travel brand with a global presence. This is one of the most luxurious products/brands on the market – spanning some interesting areas which cover Middle East, Scandinavian region and more.
Skills & Experience
- Product experience is essential
- Strong time management skills
- Can work well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Excelling writing content skills, art and brochure production