|JOB TITLE:||Product Coordinator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|SALARY||$45,000 - $55,000 + Super|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Join an exciting, growing travel business in the Northern Beaches!
- Great working environment- friendly, supportive and knowledgeable team
- Training & development provided for travel consultants wanting a step up!
- Great industry salary offered
- Monday-Friday normal business hours
In this exciting role, you will be required to support both the product and marketing departments to deliver tactical offers with strict deadlines for the in-house product. You will be required to assist in the creation of EDM’S, new travel arrangements and release web specials across a multitude of campaigns offered. You will be fully trained in the product department and be rewarded with great benefits working in this fast-paced environment! Manage a database Data entry and product loading Assist with all aspects of print collateral development Assisting with CMS loading and management Loading of web-based content and image selection
- Manage a database
- Data Entry/Product Load
- Assist with all aspects of brochure development
- Assist with back office website
- Wed content and image selected
The company is a travel inspiration and booking site for family and over 50’s travel. The company allows direct customers to book through the website or call the customer service team to book a trip of a lifetime. Destinations include Antarctica, China, Vietnam and The Maldives!
Skills and Experience
- Travel Industry knowledge & experience
- CMS Experience, WordPress Advantageous
- Quick Leaner, Team Player and great communicator
- Highly Organised, exceptional attention to detail
- Product experience is desirable
In return you will receive: - Great Discounts and Sales - An autonomous work environment with a highly motivated team - A highly motivated team that is open to ideas - An opportunity to grow with a business and make the role your own!