|JOB TITLE:||Product Coordinator|
|CONTRACT TYPE:||Full Time|
|CONTACT NAME:||Giulia Giovagnoli|
Join a luxury travel organisation as a Product Coordinator!
- Great working environment- friendly, supportive and knowledgeable team
- Opportunity to join a successful, well known global organisation
- Great industry salary offered
- Monday-Friday normal business hours
As the Product Coordinator, you will be responsible in providing operative support to the product manager and reservations team in terms of handling requests and tailored itineraries and converting them into sales. This also involves maintaining updates on product and pricing via the website.
In addition to this the role you will be liaising with both internal and external suppliers regarding training material in order to support training to staff.
- Must have experience in wholesale/retail travel industry
- Product knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines & liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written (creative writing is key)
- Attention to detail and ability to process precise information
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent research skills
- Team player & positive attitude
A company that is known to inspire travelers and make their travel dreams come true. For their up-most extraordinary and breathtaking travels in the industry, they have a reputation for their quality of service and understanding the importance of their client’s needs. They go above and beyond in creating itineraries across all parts of the world.
Skills and Experience
- Travel Industry knowledge & experience
- Tech Savvy, quick learner & great communication
- Great attitude and willing to learn
- High attention to detail
- Product experience is essential
- Enjoy a challenge!
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C